Just a quick update to let you know that now all our websites are running under HTTPS (the secure encrypted web protocol).
If you are using pH7CMS Pro from 1.4.2 to version 5.0, your website may have been downgrade to pH7CMS Classic version since the http code response isn’t the same anymore.
Here are the steps to fix the problem:
- Remove “/_protected/framework/Core/License.class.php” file
- Go to your client area
- Reissue your license key (Services -> My Services -> Your Product Name -> “Reissue” button)
- Copy/paste your license key
- Go to your website, admin panel -> Settings -> License -> and paste your license key, then submit it
- Now, it should work again! 🙂
Some other useful links:
Hope this helps!