Today I’m again pleased to announce the release of pH7CMS 1.3.5. As you may have noticed, since the end of December, we decided to go on “three-weeks” sprint release. This makes the development of pH7CMS and Tiers software much efficient and faster.
So here is a brief summary of what has been done from the backlog
- Better support for the IPv6 (now you will be able to see full IPv6 address on all your users).
- CSS bugfixes and minor improvements on the design
- A couple of few minor bug fixes
- Bufix on Stripe payment provider (available only for pH7CMS Pro holders)
- Security email texts have been rewritten + fixed on one wrong string variable in the login attempt protection emails (email sent when someone attempts to login to many times on an account git commit ref)
- And some other minor improvements
Again, please let us now if you have any suggestions about the software. And please note you can you too improve pH7CMS and making money (if you are developer only)!